Programmer, creator, thinker, open-source enthusiast. I like to travel and break things too.
#reach • #faq • #likes • #dislikes • #blog
- Are you against education?
- No; I am against academics (or the current system of academics at my place, to be precise);
- You are dying to narrate a handwritten quote, aren't you?
- Yes; I think that a blank piece of paper can provide home to a world changing idea, degrees and report cards only waste it by telling you the limit of one's power of cramming for exams;
- Why terminate sentences with semi-colons?
- I speak some programming languages a bit more than I'd like to admit;
- What Operating System do you use?
- I use and love Arch Linux with i3wm and some subtle customizations;
- Any rants related to Windows?
- Windows, that operating system, it should not be charged for; And you idiots, please, for the love of keyboard, stop thinking that Operating System means Windows;
- Tabs or spaces?
- Tabs; PEP8 mandates spaces, which I follow in Python, and spaces suit better for prose and markdown like things too, but that's it; See PEP 8========D;
- Rants about jQuery?
- I have a strong aversion towards libraries or frameworks like jQuery, Angular or whatever new framework was released last hour;
- On a scale of -jQuery to jQuery, how bad is PHP?
- More philosophy?
- Realizing something is more difficult than, and superior to, learning; What you learn, can be forgotten, but not so with what you realize;
- Why do we have to capitalize "I" and the first letter of sentences?
- that is my question; find me an answer;
- Where is the FAQ part?
- Your blog has no comments section. Where do we rant?
- Still not enough philosophy?
- Be nice to nerds, chances are you'll end up working for one; - Bill Gates
- The author for this one is disputed, but I'd roll with what I have for now;
- I've never let my schooling interfere with my education; - Mark Twain
- Open-source community
- CS related books
- I like to study OSes, compilers, parsing techniques, networking protocols etc
- Message given by http://motherfuckingwebsite.com
- Making things from scratch, re-inventing the wheel, writing my own boilerplate (a bit)
- I am secretly a foodie
- Comfortable traveling
- Breaking things (where "things" are mostly "dumb ancient rules")
- Limitations of all kinds
- Traffic, more traffic, and less traffic
- People who drive in the wrong lane... ewww
- Power cuts
- Formalization of 5 cent concepts and hyping them up to super scary terms
- Dependency Injection™, anyone? such complex, much wow
- A lot of urban dictionary stuff
- SMS speak in non-length-limited contexts
- People who can't express what they want clearly. Too much of "ummmm" and ":|" in reply to perfectly valid answers make me cringe.
- If your question consists of more punctuation than alphanumeric characters, it is a sign you are a retard and you should go back to primary school.
- Don't do stupid stuff like
yeah............ but wht abt this..???!?!?. I am a human and can understand your expressions from your statements. You are just making it harder for me to read what you write. If I need more info, I'd ask for it.
- Facebook and Quora (unless I just want to laugh at how stupid people are)